openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Single Printout
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 11:08:12 GMT

>>> How_the_mnemonics_are_**assigned<http://wiki.**
>>> openoffice.org/wiki/Mnemonics_**Localisation#How_the_**
>>> mnemonics_are_assigned<http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Mnemonics_Localisation#How_the_mnemonics_are_assigned>
>>> >

> Is this "no accelerators" rule still active?  Even in languages where
> automatic selection of accelerators work, can that not break documentation?
>  I mean, can adding a new string lead to all accelerators being redefined?

AFAIK, accelerators like "Alt-F" to open the file menu are not tracked on
documentation, only (some) keyboard shortcuts like "Ctrl-S" for save, and
only sometimes. Keyboard shortcut consistency between UI and help files is
also a localization problem, but a different one ;)

Regards
Ricardo