openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From RGB ES <rgb.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: for the UI-Translation
Date Wed, 05 Jun 2013 22:09:27 GMT
2013/6/5 Mechtilde <ooo@mechtilde.de>

> Hello
>
> I try to do the UI-Translation for the Germanophone Community
>
> My problem is to set the character, which mark that character, which is
> underlined in the UI.
>
> How can I do it in the right way.
>
> Is it possible to get a build with Key-Id or similar information. I want
> to know where I can find this in the UI for doing a better translation

Keyboard accelerators are marked with a tilde before the character, for
example

~Save
(the S is the keyboard accelerator)

L~oad
(the o is the keyboard accelerator)

But AFAIK it is not needed in general to indicate the accelerators: if not
set, AOO will automatically generate them as needed.

Regards
Ricardo