openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introductions and Interest in Translating
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 13:15:04 GMT
Welcome Joshua Kenny. I am another translator working on Tamil. Your
request will be considered by the moderators of this mailing list. I am
older than you by just less than 4 times. You will enjoy your stay. You may
be the youngest volunteer here.

I am from Tamil Nadu, India. Culturally there are lot of connection between
Tamil Nadu and your country. More than 1000 years backs our people visited
your area and spread the culture. Correct me if I am wrong. (History is
taught wrongly in many places in the world)

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480