openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Kadal Amutham <vka...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Single Printout
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 18:46:50 GMT
Pootle server may be sitting on a Database server like MySQL. Probably
there shall be single database, and each language shall have a table. If I
could get a copy of that table, then I can upload to any MySQL server and
analyse further. I can take any print out as I like.

Kindly let me know whether my assumption is correct.

On 14 June 2013 16:56, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> Andre Fischer wrote:
>
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Mnemonics_Localisation#**
>>>>
>>> Is this "no accelerators" rule still active? Even in languages where
>> automatic selection of accelerators work, can that not break
>> documentation? I mean, can adding a new string lead to all accelerators
>> being redefined?
>>

> As far as I know, documentation is not mentioning accelerators in general,
> but only shortcuts (CTRL-S and similar).
>

>  And there is point 3 in section 1.1 in the Mnemonics_Localisation page
>> mentioned above:
>> "The bugs are fixed manually in Web-LingTool by placing the '~'
>> character to a different position"
>> Removing all explicitly defined accelerators would remove such bug fixes.
>>

> The guidelines in http://openoffice.apache.org/**translate.html<http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html>item
3 only mention "newly translating strings": existing accelerators can