openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Meir Stern <meir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hebrew translation of open office
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 04:58:22 GMT
Dear Amit
I received a copy of your email (probably due to joining the project as
well). Could you please contact me at meirstn@gmail.com so that we can
discuss how to harmonise the translation process. I already realized that
differnt form are presented for the name of the project such that
OpenOffice turns to be Hebrew:
אורקל או סאן  וכד'
Shortly no consistancy

Meir.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 4:37 AM, Amit Herling <amit.herling@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello, I will be more than pleased to offer my help in translating the new
> release of open office into my native language (Hebrew). It's not yet
> translated in any from right now so i'll be happy to start working on it as
> soon as possibe.
> Thank you very much, Amit Herling.
>
> --
>
> *עמית הרלינג.*
>
> *  מנהל רשתות מוסמך CCNA
> *
>
> *ייעוץ אישי לפני קניית מחשב ייעוץ לפני קניית כל
סוג של חומרה, *