openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Single Printout
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 22:29:00 GMT
On Jun 14, 2013 8:48 PM, "Kadal Amutham" <vkadal@apache.org> wrote:

> Pootle server may be sitting on a Database server like MySQL. Probably
> there shall be single database, and each language shall have a table. If I
> could get a copy of that table, then I can upload to any MySQL server and
> analyse further. I can take any print out as I like.

pootle uses mysql, but each is not so that each language has a simple
table. sentences/words/terms are split across several tables, which also
contain deleted entries and to some extent revisions.

rgds
jan i

> Kindly let me know whether my assumption is correct.
>

> On 14 June 2013 16:56, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Andre Fischer wrote:
> >
> >> http://wiki.openoffice.org/**wiki/Mnemonics_Localisation#**
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Mnemonics_Localisation#How_the_mnemonics_are_assigned

> >> automatic selection of accelerators work, can that not break
> >> documentation? I mean, can adding a new string lead to all accelerators
> >> being redefined?
> >>

> > As far as I know, documentation is not mentioning accelerators in
general,
> > but only shortcuts (CTRL-S and similar).
> >

> >  And there is point 3 in section 1.1 in the Mnemonics_Localisation page
> >> mentioned above:
> >> "The bugs are fixed manually in Web-LingTool by placing the '~'
> >> character to a different position"
> >> Removing all explicitly defined accelerators would remove such bug
fixes.

> > The guidelines in http://openoffice.apache.org/**translate.html<
http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html>item 3 only mention "newly
translating strings": existing accelerators can