openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: failure notice
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 19:11:10 GMT
On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Pedro Albuquerque <
palbuquerque73@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi again,
> Please tell me how can I send the scanned ICLA.
> Pedro

Hi Pedro,

The ICLA form is here:

http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

If you can print it, fill in the form and sign it, then you can scan the
paper to a PDF or image file and email it to secretary@apache.org.

Or, you can fax or mail the paper copy to the address stated in the ICLA
form.

Regards,

-Rob

> -------- Mensagem Original --------  Assunto: failure notice  Data: 13
> Jun 2013 15:43:45 -0000  De: MAILER-DAEMON@apache.org  Para:
> palbuquerque73@gmail.com
> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org. I'm afraid I wasn't
> able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a
> permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
> <l10n@openoffice.apache.org> <l10n@openoffice.apache.org>: ezmlm-reject:
> fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 1000000 bytes (#5.2.3)
> --- Below this line is a copy of the message.

Opinions expressed in this communication reflect the author's individual
personal view, not necessarily that of an amorphous collective.  The above
statements do not reflect an official position of any organization,
corporation, religion (organized or disorganized) or national football
association.  The contents of said note are not guaranteed to have been
spell checked, grammar checked or reviewed for metrical infelicities.  The
contents of this post may not be suitable for those whose native language
is not logic.  Caution should be exercised when operating heavy machinery
when reading this note, or even when not reading it.  Seriously, heavy
machinery is dangerous.  Be careful.