openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Mateusz ." <polish...@outlook.com>
Subject Polish translation of Sidebar
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 10:30:32 GMT
Hello

I translated sidebar in LibreOffice which (how we know) comes from AOO4. I see your project
suffer from lack of Polish translators so I thought it would be fair, giving back something
from LO community.

I downloaded ZIP file from Pootle and looked for "sidebar.po" files. All files are included
in attachment. Today we anticipate LO 4.1 beta2 release and I am about to farther polish our
translation. If you are going to use them I can send you these files after every update.

http://www.fastshare.org/download/Polish_sidebar_.zip