openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: KeyID - UI Translation
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 10:52:28 GMT
Hi,

I have upload a Windows KeyID Build to
http://people.apache.org/~regina/

Be careful to make an _administrative installation_. The path to the
user directory must be _changed in the file bootstrap.ini_.

Running soffice.exe from such installation shows a keyID in front of
every text in UI.

To use the keyIDs open the file localize.sdf from
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/kid/
and search for the keyID. You get the associated place in the source and
can copy this place information and search for it in Pootle.

Newer UI elements are not contained in this special localize.sdf.

Kind regards
Regina