openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Further languages for AOO 4.0.x
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 07:41:36 GMT
Hi,

based on the information I have today I see at least 3 further languages
ready for the next release (probably 4.0.1)

Chinese Traditional, Polish and Khmer

But I hope we can add some more because there are some languages close
to finish the UI translation

Basque where only 340 words are left, perfect!
Swedish where only 2194 words are left which is also close to finish ;-)

Danish, Norwegian Bokmal and Indonesian with something over 4000 words

And of course we have new volunteers for languages that are not yet
ready on Pootle which is my fault. I didn't find the time yet and we had
discussion about a new 4.0.1 project to track the work.

I encourage all volunteers to continue the work for their not yet
released language, or fix problems in already released languages or
bother me to add further languages (please do that)

Important is that we create issues for everything, either for
adding/releasing a new languages or for correcting existing ones. Issues
help us to track everything and don't lose the overview.

Thanks to volunteers who help us to make OpenOffice available in so many
languages

Juergen