openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Further languages for AOO 4.0.x
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 20:16:45 GMT
Rajakumar S wrote:
> On searching for my mail ID in public domain, I found this website with my
> full mail ID. Could you please take care to remove the content with my mail
> ID for safety reasons. Appreciate your time.

Please read http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html , but
I have to tell you that requests to remove an e-mail from the Apache
archives are almost always rejected by the Apache Infrastructure team
for the reasons explained there.

> Also please unsubscribe my mail ID from this group. I tried through the
> l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org earlier but didn't get it done.

and respond to the confirmation request you will receive. Failing that,
please contact the list administrators directly at
l10n-owner@openoffice.apache.org

Regards,
   Andrea.