openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Mechtilde <...@mechtilde.de>
Subject Improving Translation
Date Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:35:52 GMT
Hello,

I'm working on improving the translation workflow.

I want to put together some informations which make it easier to
identify the strings.

At
https://translate.apache.org/de/aoo40/accessibility/source/helper.po/translate

I see at the legt side the place where the string is like
accessiblestrings.src#RID_STR_ACC_NAME_BROWSEBUTTON.string.text and
accessibility/source/helper.po

At the bottom in the middle I can read "String 12739446". In the KeyID
Build I get the information "y9+w<6". Now I want to bring together these
informations.

Where can I get the Information "String XXXXXXXX" combinded with the
filename or combined with the keyID?

Kind regards

Mechtilde

In the *.po file I only find the filename, no more infos.