openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Pootle have comments?
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:17:45 GMT
I appreciate your points and suggestions. Help is help!

Still, if one looks at the situation in a more structural way, some
questions that are fostered by the lack of visual context while
translating would be best answered by creating work condition wherein
they do not arise to begin with. We do need a way to do in-place
translation right in the UI. A lot of questions would not be there to
begin with.

Best wishes,

Aivaras