openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: Translation errors in German translation
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 18:13:21 GMT
Hi Jan,

janI schrieb:
> On Aug 29, 2013 3:57 PM, "Regina Henschel" <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jürgen,
>>
>> I have had a look at the first warning
>>
>>
>>> Warning: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 13145, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\00000003.xhp/help/par_id3153957/57//:
>>> Property 'id': FIXED different value in Translation : \<variable
>>> id=\"err51\"\> at Position 0  ""
>>
>>
>> There is a problem. The record is in online Pootle not reachable. Search
> for "err51" results nothing and search for id3153957 results
>>
>> English
>> <variable id="err53">53 File not found</variable>
>>
>> But the same search for id3153957 in target language Danish results
>>
>> English
>> <variable id="err51">51 Internal error</variable>
>>
>> and here I see the wrong id in German, which I have chosen to be shown as
> additional source language.
>>
>> So there is something wrong with the German data base.
>>
>> Please advise what I shall do.
> my best advice. is to do refesh-stat, sync. Delete german and upload german
> po files, that wil rorganize the db.

That is nothing I can do, but that needs a Pootle admin.

Kind regards
Regina


>
> rgds
> jan i
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Regina
>>
>> Jürgen Schmidt schrieb:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I wanted update the German translation and gsicheck showed me the
>>> following errors
>>>
>>> Maybe somebody has time to take a look on this
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Warning: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 13145, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\00000003.xhp/help/par_id3153957/57//:
>>> Property 'id': FIXED different value in Translation : \<variable
>>> id=\"err51\"\> at Position 0  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 20283, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\03090407.xhp/help/bm_id3154347///:
> Extra
>>> Tag in Translation: \<link href=\"text/sbasic/shared/03090407.xhp\"
>>> name=\"Rem Statement [Runtime]\"\> at Position 0  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 20283, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\03090407.xhp/help/bm_id3154347///:
> Extra
>>> Tag in Translation: \</link\> at Position 106  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 21421, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\03102100.xhp/help/bm_id3149812///:
> Extra
>>> Tag in Translation: \<link href=\"text/sbasic/shared/03102100.xhp\"
>>> name=\"Dim Statement [Runtime]\"\> at Position 0  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 21421, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sbasic\shared\03102100.xhp/help/bm_id3149812///:
> Extra
>>> Tag in Translation: \</link\> at Position 106  ""
>>> Error: Translation, Line 45107, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sdraw\guide\eyedropper.xhp/help/par_id3150202/30//:
>>> Expected Symbol: Close tag for \<emph\> at Position 35  ""
>>> Error: Translation, Line 45107, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\sdraw\guide\eyedropper.xhp/help/par_id3150202/30//:
>>> Expected Symbol: Close tag for \<emph\> at Position 11  ""
>>> Error: File format, Line 46859, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000208.xhp/help/par_id3149957/24//:
>>> Source Language entry double. Treating as Translation.  ""
>>> Error: File format, Line 46860, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000208.xhp/help/par_id3149957/24//:
>>> Source Language entry double. Treating as Translation.  ""
>>> Error: File format, Line 46860, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000208.xhp/help/par_id3149957/24//:
>>> Translation Language entry double. Checking both.  ""
>>> Error: File format, Line 46869, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000208.xhp/help/par_id314995724///:
>>> Source Language entry double. Treating as Translation.  ""
>>> Error: File format, Line 46870, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000208.xhp/help/par_id314995724///:
>>> Source Language entry double. Treating as Translation.  ""
>>> Error: File format, Line 46870, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000208.xhp/help/par_id314995724///:
>>> Translation Language entry double. Checking both.  ""
>>> Warning: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 47887, UniqueID
>>> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\00\00000450.xhp/help/par_id3147294/4//:
>>> Property 'id': FIXED different value in Translation : \<variable
>>> id=\"Typ\"\> at Position 0  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Property 'href': value different in Translation : \<link
>>> href=\"text/shared/guide/doc_autosave.xhp\" name=\"Saving Documents
>>> Automatically\"\> at Position 32  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Missing Tag in Translation: \<variable id=\"doc_autosave\"\> at Position
>>> 0  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Missing Tag in Translation: \</variable\> at Position 163
>>> "source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp      0       help
>   hd_id3155536    2                       0       de
>>> Wählen Sie \<emph\>\<switchinline select=\"sys\"\>\<caseinline
>>> select=\"MAC\"\>%PRODUCTNAME -
>>> Einstellungen\</caseinline\>\<defaultinline\>Extras -
>>> Einstellungen\</defaultinline\>\</switchinline\> - \<link
>>> href=\"text/shared/opt"
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \<switchinline select=\"sys\"\> at Position 19
>   ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \<caseinline select=\"MAC\"\> at Position 50
>   ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \</caseinline\> at Position 107  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \<defaultinline\> at Position 122  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \</defaultinline\> at Position 161  "2
>>> source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp       0       help
>   hd_id3155536    2                       0       de
>>> Wählen Sie \<emph\>\<switchinline select=\"sys\"\>\<caseinline
>>> select=\"MAC\"\>%PRODUCTNAME -
>>> Einstellungen\</caseinline\>\<defaultinline\>Extras -
>>> Einstellungen\</defaultinline\>\</switchinline\> - \<link
>>> href=\"text/shared/o"
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 72605, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\doc_autosave.xhp/help/hd_id3155536/2//:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \</switchinline\> at Position 179
>>> "ed\guide\doc_autosave.xhp      0       help    hd_id3155536    2
>                  0       de      Wählen Sie
>>> \<emph\>\<switchinline select=\"sys\"\>\<caseinline
>>> select=\"MAC\"\>%PRODUCTNAME -
>>> Einstellungen\</caseinline\>\<defaultinline\>Extras -
>>> Einstellungen\</defaultinline\>\</switchinline\> - \<link
>>> href=\"text/shared/optionen/01010200.x"
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 75309, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\sidebar_window.xhp/help/hd_id0300///:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \<image id=\"img_id1002\"
>>> src=\"sfx2/res/symphony/open_more.png\" width=\"0.25in\"
>>> height=\"0.25in\"\> at Position 0  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 75309, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\sidebar_window.xhp/help/hd_id0300///:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \<alt id=\"alt_id1002\"\> at Position 102  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 75309, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\sidebar_window.xhp/help/hd_id0300///:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \</alt\> at Position 145  ""
>>> Error: Translation Tag Missmatch, Line 75309, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\shared\guide\sidebar_window.xhp/help/hd_id0300///:
>>> Extra Tag in Translation: \</image\> at Position 153  "pcontent2
>>> source\text\shared\guide\sidebar_window.xhp     0       help
>   hd_id0300                               0       de
>>> \<image id=\"img_id1002\" src=\"sfx2/res/symphony/open_more.png\"
>>> width=\"0.25in\" height=\"0.25in\"\>\<alt
>>> id=\"alt_id1002\"\>Konfigurationsmenü\</alt\>\</image\>
>          20130618
>>> 17:22:18"
>>> Error: Translation, Line 94241, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\swriter\01\05030800.xhp/help/par_id3152771/16//:
> Missing
>>> quotes ( \" ) in Tag: \<link href=\"text/swriter/01/06180000.xhp\"
>>> name=\"Line numbering<link href=\"text/swriter/01/06180000.xhp\"
>>> name=\"Line Numbering\"\> at Position 32  ""
>>> Error: Translation, Line 94241, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\swriter\01\05030800.xhp/help/par_id3152771/16//:
> Found
>>> displaced characters 'text' in Tag : \<link
>>> href=\"text/swriter/01/06180000.xhp\" name=\"Line numbering<link
>>> href=\"text/swriter/01/06180000.xhp\" name=\"Line Numbering\"\> at
>>> Position 32  ""
>>> Error: Translation, Line 94241, UniqueID
>>>
> helpcontent2/source\text\swriter\01\05030800.xhp/help/par_id3152771/16//:
> Parsing
>>> error in Tag : \<link href=\"text/swriter/01/06180000.xhp\" name=\"Line
>>> numbering<link href=\"text/swriter/01/06180000.xhp\" name=\"Line
>>> Numbering\"\> at Position 32  ""
>>>
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: l10n-help@openoffice.apache.org
>>>
>>>
>>
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
>> For additional commands, e-mail: l10n-help@openoffice.apache.org
>>
>


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: l10n-help@openoffice.apache.org


Mime
View raw message