openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rajakumar S <rajkumarsub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Further languages for AOO 4.0.x
Date Fri, 09 Aug 2013 17:34:29 GMT
 Juergen,

I once enrolled for translation to Tamil language but never really got
started.

On searching for my mail ID in public domain, I found this website with my
full mail ID. Could you please take care to remove the content with my mail
ID for safety reasons. Appreciate your time.

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-l10n/201212.mbox/%3CCAFaxEmXF2c7Mhp_gqr8jcdZ4fME5iu8KqqPzv5jVZcxLN5bHSQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

and

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openoffice-l10n/201212.mbox/%3CCAFaxEmVqK0SxWhUbJOwNEu6vT_41BKizsXxcUTxtOaDBGQBtaA@mail.gmail.com%3E

Also please unsubscribe my mail ID from this group. I tried through the
l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org earlier but didn't get it done.

Kind Regards

SRkumar