openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From janI <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translation into Danish
Date Wed, 07 Aug 2013 19:45:43 GMT
On 7 August 2013 21:09, Kirsten Grønlund <gronlund.it@mail.dk> wrote:

> Hi
>
> If you still need to translate Apache 4.0 into Danish I might help. I
> have been a Natural programmer, developer and translator for some years.
> Let me know, if you'r interrested?

Yes we are very interested, danish is 95% complete.

We use an online service to do the translation:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40/
and
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

Please have a look, in total we miss about 4.300 words, but you will see
that the server is relative good at comming with suggestions.

Feel free to make suggestions, then I will review them (I am also danish,
but my language is a bit rusty) and activate them.

Once you have made some suggestions, and would like to continue, we will
arrange a user for you, so you can make the direct translation.

We have a maintenance release scheduled for early september, and it would
be wonderfull to be able to include danish.

rgds
jan I.

Ps. as a developer you might also be interested in participating in
developing the source code ? its not everyday you meet a natural/adabas
programmer.