openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Ricardo Palomares Martínez <rpmdisguise-n...@yahoo.es>
Subject Re: Dictionary updates for version 4.0.1
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 20:33:57 GMT
El 31/08/13 22:37, Andrea Pescetti escribió:
> Please write to this list before the 6 September deadline (so, do it
> by 5 September, thanks!) if you would like to see updates to bundled
> dictionaries in OpenOffice 4.0.1.

Yes, we'd like to update the Spanish dictionary to version 0.7. From
what I've seen at

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/extensions.lst

currently the shipped Spanish dictionary is the variant for Spain. We
have a lot of variants for different countries, plus a neutral
dictionary; I'm not sure if it would be better to ship the neutral
Spanish version; anyway, these are the links to the dictionaries:

es-ES:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/17511

Neutral Spanish:
http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/download/17520

As we've released the 0.7 version after a year of changes and
transition, it would be great to ship this update in the new
OpenOffice download. Thanks a lot.

--
Ricardo Palomares (RickieES)
Diaspora: https://diasp.eu/u/rickiees