openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where is "Start style" in UI?
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 08:46:03 GMT
There is a methodical way to navigate from a UI element to the text
string describing it, but I'm yet to learn of a consistent way to
navigate from a text string to it corresponding UI element.

I've look at the string context of the phrase you're translating, also
at the location reference (which also contains some valuable
information). My guess would be it is "the style for the beginning of a
line".

Aivaras