openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: en_GB dictionary for AOO
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:37:46 GMT
Hello Stuart,

I visited the site but the dictionary there is outdated, this because
the .OXT one from AOO has been updated in 2013 (or 2010).

There is a difference of about 10 000 words from the V1.20 in his site,
from the new one.

Isn't there someone who could uncompress the current dictionary and send
it to me?

Maybe the tool used to compress also allows uncompress. Who are the
persons in charge of it?

Thanks!

Kind regards,