openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Marco A.G.Pinto" <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>
Subject Re: en_GB dictionary for AOO
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 13:11:57 GMT
ahhh... let me give an example for you to understand better:
http://imgur.com/WU3BMXC <-Dictionary without compression (taken from
the site you gave me)
http://imgur.com/I0HdFlP <-Dictionary with compression (latest OXT)

Please notice that in the 2nd image, the whole Dictionary + AFF file is
loaded with numbers, which means it has the derived words compressed.

Maybe the tool that compresses it, also uncompresses it.

Could someone help?

Thanks!

Kind regards,