openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrap Through vs Warp In Background
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 22:56:09 GMT
Yes, I would expect the opposite, because it is the text that is being
wrapped through or in background. "Through" would mean straight through
the object, "in background" would mean constituting the background of
the object.

If you look carefully at the icon for wrapping though, you'll see the
lines going over the object (not disappearing behind it). This confirms
my doubts that the English description of the functions is actually
reversed.

Aivaras