openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Wrap Through vs Warp In Background
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 06:45:41 GMT
Aivaras Stepukonis wrote:
> Yes, I would expect the opposite, because it is the text that is being
> wrapped through or in background. "Through" would mean straight through
> the object, "in background" would mean constituting the background of
> the object.

Then we have a misunderstading on terms. Look at the help and you will
see that this is the expected behaviour. "Through" simply means that
object and text will overlap (but with the object in front), "in
background" is actually a modifier of "Through" if one wants to put the
object in background.

In Italian, for clarity, we render "In background" as it if was "Trough
transparent".

Regards,
   Andrea.