openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Variables as Constants...
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:51:21 GMT
That is exactly my point - ethnocentrism. One determines that a certain
term is a grammatical constant in his/her language and needs not being
repeated. But that is just his/her language and his/her situation. Only
after surveying a reasonable pool of experiences in other languages can
one make a more general (communal) conclusion that helping oneself is
also helping others.

Aivaras