openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Regina Henschel <rb.hensc...@t-online.de>
Subject Re: +oswmg||Formula
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 16:36:27 GMT
Hi Aivaras,

Aivaras Stepukonis schrieb:
> The expression "+oswmg||Formula" occurs both in
>
> Writer > View > Toolbars > Formula
>
> and
>
> Writer > Table > Formula.

The commands are identical. Both are command '.uno:InsertFormula'. The
string is bound to the command and therefore the string is the same.

> In Lithuanian, I need to use two different grammatical endings for these
> two instances and, of cause, I cannot accomplish this because it is one
> and the same string.

What is the reason, why do you need two different strings? It is in both
cases a simple menu item.

> In the future, I would be nice two have two strings instead of one.

I see no way to provide different strings, because the context is the
same, in both cases 'swriter'.

Kind regards
Regina