openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Language Variables as Constants...
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 20:56:56 GMT
So far very few. But they are easily spotted in the UI and look
unprofessional.

All in all, it is too early for me to generalize because I'm doing an
in-dept re-editing of the Lithuanian translation that I hope to carry on
beyond 4.0.1. So a more precise statistical answer would have to wait.

My initial idea was to get the LT translation to a point where it is no
longer perceived by the end user as a translation...

Aivaras