openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: volunteer for turkish translation
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:23:33 GMT
On 03/09/2013 Guray CELIK wrote:
> I was downloading OpenOffice 4.0 english for my laptop and i saw there was
> no Turkish translation for latest version. OpenOffice version is still
> version 2.0 'in Turkish.
> I am volunteer for completing translation.

Welcome! We have a translation deadline very close and still about 5000
words to translate for Turkish.

We use Pootle for translation. See here:
https://translate.apache.org/tr/aoo40/
(click on "Continue translation" to get an idea).

We can create an account for you and you can work there. If you don't
manage to finish in time for September 6 (deadline for OpenOffice
4.0.1), we can still try to reuse your work for version 4.1, due in a
few months.

Please read http://openoffice.apache.org/translate.html and, if you can
help, request a Pootle account as explained here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login
or here: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ

Regards,
   Andrea.