openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Translation is done
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:35:32 GMT
You may want to read this:

Juergen asked that all translation updates for 4.0.1 are tracked in
issues. Your changes won't be imported unless there is an issue for it,
so here are the instructions.

1) Login/register for Bugzilla https://issues.apache.org/ooo/

2) Check if your language is already listed under
https://issues.apache.org/ooo/showdependencytree.cgi?id=123099

3) There are three cases:

3a) Your language is listed. Good. Open the relevant subpage, put
yourself in CC (check "Add me to CC") and write a comment such as "I'm
updating the translation in Pootle; I will assign the issue to Juergen
(jsc) when done".

3b) You have already created an issue for your language but it's not
listed. Please edit your issue and fill in the "Blocks" field, with
value "123099". It will then be listed automatically. Go to 3a.

3c) There is no issue for your language. Create one by clicking on
http://s.apache.org/aoo401lang and replacing "Italian" with your
language when appropriate. Edit the text if appropriate too.

4) When your work in Pootle is ready to be imported, please assign the
issue to Juergen (jscATapache.org), write a comment such as "Ready to be
imported" and under "flags", activate the request for "4.0.1 release
blocker?".

I've seen that Germans like to go into even more detail and open issues
for individual strings. In this case, you can set in all of them
"Blocks: 123102" (German 4.0.1 update) so that it's easier to track them.

Regards,
Andrea.