openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Mr. Phan Anh" <ppa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: en_GB dictionary for AOO
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 12:52:01 GMT
"Virtaal’s Log File

A record of some of the source text and matches served are kept on the
local computer in a file called virtaal_log.txt (on Windows XP machines,
this file may be found in Application DataVirtaal). The log file is not
deleted when a file is closed in Virtaal or when Virtaal exists. The file
can be safely deleted manually.
 Virtaal’s Local TM

All translated segments of any file opened, edited and saved in Virtaal are
added to Virtaal’s local translation memory (TM) in a file called tm.db (on
Windows XP machines, this file may be found in Application DataVirtaal).
The TM is not purged or deleted when Virtaal exists, and the TM file can
only have the name “tm.db”.

The consequences are that (a) your translation remains on the local machine
and (b) translations from all previous texts are served as matches for all
future texts.

It is safe to delete and/or rename the file."

I read this from
http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/virtaal/en/latest/using_virtaal.html?id=virtaal/using_virtaal

I didnt find the file which was mentioned in that paragraph.

Do you know where can I find them on Windows 8?