openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From florin filimon <f_fili...@yahoo.com>
Subject annoying native language
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 20:32:27 GMT
HI

I tried to download the latest version \apache 4.0.1 of open office but as soon as \i type
openoffice.org it gets me to the romanian |( native) page:

Download Apache OpenOffice
Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 for Română (Romanian) is not available. Please choose another build
from the alternative Romanian download webpage.

as it states here there is no romanian versions.\\A sa consequence I cnanot dowload open office.

I understand that The idea is to make all native feel better conformtable with a version in
theri native language.

Sincerely I am not confortable to see that i cannto download anything, not even the US versions.

And by the wya I dont want to download and use my native language verision but the english
version.

Probably the cookcies detect I am loggin in form an Romanian Ip location and it redirects
me automatically to teh romanina version which does not exist.

How can I choose by muself what version i would like to use?

Thank
Florin F.