openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From kj...@kemedhaug.net
Subject Is text segment lost?
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 12:52:03 GMT
Is there something missing from the English text?

-----------------
File: dbaccess/source/ui/querydesign.po
Locations: query.src#STR_ERROR_PARSING_STATEMENT.string.text

$object$ is based on an SQL command which could not be parsed.(except
"SQL command", which doesn't make sense here) will be inserted.
  It seems to me like it is missing something in the middle, between
the period and the opening parenthesis.

I envision a variable/placeholder, perhaps for some component of
$object$ which has been parsed successfully. Also, the quoted "SQL
command" looks a little out of place.

Even if it is correct as it is, I find myself unable to translate the
string without knowing the context.

Sincerely
Kjell