openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From <rada.e...@seznam.cz>
Subject New Pootle Account
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 08:23:48 GMT
First of all I want to send a big hello to all the OpenOffice volunteers
around the globe, my name is MIROSLAV RADA and I'm from CZECH REPUBLIC.
I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the
available projects into czech language.
I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
possible I want a username like: miroslavrada username.
I understand that a password will be created in a second more private step.
I didn't have read the instructions: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/
XBT8AQ - the link as follows

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ
 (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/x/XBT8AQ)