openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tested OpenOffice 4.0.1 with Swedish language pack
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 22:37:54 GMT
Stefan Högberg wrote:
> I see that some of the translations I made are not the last version.
> It is an earlier version. I guess this is because the sofware was
> compiled before I finished the translation. I guess they compiled the
> software before I finished, but I am still a little surprised that so
> many translations I made were missing. Although, I can see some of
> them.

Strange. This is the revision history for Swedish:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/extras/l10n/source/sv/localize.sdf?view=log

Have you done changes in Pootle after the last update? In this case,
it's normal that they are missing, you need to explicitly ask for
integration.

If you cannot see changes that you have done BEFORE the update, then we
must look into it. We just need a few examples so that we can check.

Regards,
   Andrea.