openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Pedro Albuquerque <palbuquerqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Web site translation
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 06:39:54 GMT
Hi Rob,
I'm sending you a list of the mistakes I found so far in the pt site.
Language page problems:

  * Release notes for AOO 4.0.1 (announce) points to English page;
  * index.html -> news -> 4.0.1 download points to English page;
  * same news -> release notes points to English page;
  * download page -> Product info points to English page;
  * Why -> volunteers -> end of page participate link points to English
    page;

Link problems:

  * download page -> help spread the word -> only glows (I'm not sure if
    it should do anything else);
  * download page -> source code (right side menu, 2nd item);
  * download page -> I think actual versions and previous versions are
    at the wrong order (right side menu, 5th and 6th items);
  * download page -> Verify file (right side menu, 8th item);
  * download page -> installation guides(right side menu, 11th item);
  * download page -> support(right side menu, 14th item);
  * download page -> Java(right side menu, 15th item);
  * download page -> SDK(right side menu, 20th item);

Others:

  * product pages(all of them) -> leftnav is not configured (maybe its
    my fault?);
  * product pages -> images (if you prefer others let me know);
  * why index.html -> Notice is shown here.

Hope this can be useful. So now the site is up, can I try to use the CMS
or should I correct a few more mistakes (mine) and send you the files?
Regards,
Pedro.