openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 10:55:40 GMT
On 01/10/2013 wrote:
> my name is MIROSLAV RADA and I'm from CZECH REPUBLIC.
> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the
> available projects into czech language.
> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if is
> possible I want a username like: miroslavrada

Welcome, account "miroslavrada" created and enabled for Czech.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

The Czech UI is scomplete, but work is ongoing on the help:
https://translate.apache.org/cs/aoo40help/

Please coordinate with at least Michal (in CC) to decide how you want to
proceed.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.