openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [RELEASE 4.0.1][Product Update Notification Service] updated XML feeds for the former versions to be notified about version 4.0.1
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 12:06:56 GMT
Hi,

last status update before going live in about 2-3 hours.

Native language landing pages for update notification according to the
given feedback will be:
- Czech
- Dutch
- French
- German
- Italian
- Japanese
- Spanish
- Slovak

As I got not feedback for:
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (traditional)
I will switch back to the default download site for these two.

Whenever a native language landing page for the update notification
becomes available, we integrate it into the update notification XML feeds.
Thus, just send a post to dev@o.a.o and I (or somebody else) perform the
change.

Best regards, Oliver.