openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Aivaras Stepukonis <astepuko...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pootle update
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 13:03:56 GMT
I have noticed a similar discrepancy in the Lithuanian translation: we
actually do translate all the application names, except for
"OpenOffice," into Lithuanian. After installing OpenOffice 4.0.1 I
noticed that the shortcut names in the start menu are still in English
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/l37ouky1axdvlta/131003-01%20printscreen.png>.

Instead, they should be:

    OpenOffice
    OpenOffice duomenynų rengyklė
    OpenOffice skaičiuoklė
    OpenOffice braižyklė
    OpenOffice skaidynų rengyklė
    OpenOffice sprendyklė
    OpenOffice rašyklė

I am pretty positive I translated all the related strings in the PO
files. I also checked the Lithuanian translation in Pootle to see
whether there are any occurences of, say, "OpenOffice Base." Didn't find
any.

Could it be the case that some of the UI language had actually not been
included in the PO files?

Aivaras