openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New Pootle Account
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 09:18:56 GMT
Ivan Bentzen wrote:
> my name is Ivan and I'm from *Denmark*.
> I want to apply for a Pootle account in order to be able to translate the
> available projects into Danish.
> I state that my contributions are under the Apache 2 license and if
> is possible I want a username like: Vanja73.

Welcome, account "vanja73" (lowercase) created.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

The Danish translation is now complete (the OpenOffice menus), but there
is still need of help for translating the guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide for more information.

Regards,
   Andrea.