openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tested OpenOffice 4.0.1 with Swedish language pack
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2013 12:28:56 GMT
On 02/10/2013 Stefan Högberg wrote:
> I think I never realized that a final import was made. Since the
> import I made revisions of things, and went through to check that the
> same term was translated consistently at all places. Some of the
> translations I made, I went back to improve.

This is natural. You can continue doing so (I also made some small fixes
to the Italian translation yesterday). But with the current process you
need to ask explicitly when you want the Pootle strings to be imported
into the source code. Anyway, your work in Pootle is not lost and it
will be reused in future versions.

Regards,
   Andrea.