openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Spelling error in English? who to notify?
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2013 21:06:34 GMT
Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Em 19/10/2013 16:26, Andrea Pescetti escreveu:
>> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Translation_AOO_User_Interface
>> (and of course, it's a wiki, so everyone is invited to improve it).
> thank you for this in-brackets comment. Great reminder that this is a
> system created by professionals for professionals. Volunteers, Not
> amateurs like me.

What I wanted to say is simply that we moved all the Pootle and
translation documentation to
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
to give everybody the possibility to edit and improve it.

We definitely welcome your contributions to those pages, Pedro, and we
welcome that everybody else who is actually involved with translations
helps in completing and editing the pages. Registration to the wiki is
open to everybody, don't be shy!

Regards,
   Andrea.