openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteering translation of Apache OpenOffice into Danish
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 21:40:35 GMT
On 20/10/2013 Marianne og Jan Sejerup wrote:
> I´d like to be supportive, if needed.RegardsJan

Hello Jan, welcome!

The Danish translation is now complete (the OpenOffice menus), but there
is still need of help for translating the guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide for more
information.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.