openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Translation of Apache OpenOffice 4.0
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 22:19:09 GMT
On 21/10/2013 André Højer wrote:
> I've translated E-sword, Bible study computer software reaching more
> than 20,000,000
> downloads in January 2012, into Danish in 2009.
> If you need help with the translation of Apache OpenOffice 4.0, please let
> me know.

Hello André, The Danish translation (limited to the OpenOffice menus) is
now complete, but there is still need of help for translating the guide:
https://translate.apache.org/da/aoo40help/

I recommend that you contribute your translations as "suggestions"
initially, and other Danish team members will then review them. See the
guide at http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide for more
information.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.