openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache OpenOffice 4.0 into Romanian
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2013 19:53:43 GMT
HI all,

On 31.Oct.2013, at 15:40, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> Vladislav Stevanovic wrote:
>> Just find your language, go inside, and of course, before you start to
>> contribute, you must subscribe on Pootle.
>
> ...which means that we will simply wait for an account request from Elena as described
in

> http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide/Registration_and_Login
>
> and then we can create an account and she can start translating right away!

Super!

The Romanian NLC was very active, once, and I'm really happy to see it regain its presence.

I would love to reach out to the former maintains, such as Cristian D., as well as others
who would participate in the very interesting events Lucian S. put on for eLiberatica, which
he had helped organize.

Actually, the state of open source development in Romania continues to gain ground, I am informed,
and this is especially so, I was told—though my info. may be old—in education. AOO does
well there. :-)

> Regards,
>  Andrea.

Ciao