openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From "Stefan Högberg" <stefan.hogb...@aol.com>
Subject Tested OpenOffice 4.0.1 with Swedish language pack
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:56:10 GMT
Dear Sirs,

I have installed OO 4.0.1 US English. In addition, I installed Swedish language pack 4.0.1.

I see that some of the translations I made are not the last version. It is an earlier version.
I guess this is because the sofware was compiled before I finished the translation. I guess
they compiled the software before I finished, but I am still a little surprised that so many
translations I made were missing. Although, I can see some of them.

Comments to OpenOffice 4.0.1:

I really like the right side pane with decks for easy, intuitive, convenient formatting.

What I miss is that it is still dificult to use customized colors. I think all color selection
panels (pop-ups) should have a buttom at the bottom that leads to the "color manager" found
in OpenOffice Draw→Format→Area→Colors where one can add colors.

I think I have found some bugs here and there, but I guess other people will also find them
(in any language version).

I see that the translation "Navigatör" is used for 'Navigator' at several places, and that
looks really good. I think we should stick to using "Navigatör" in Swedish.

/Stefan