openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Vladislav Stevanovic <stevanovicvladis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web site translation
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 23:58:00 GMT
>The new page is Latin.  What do we want the final URL to be?
>www.openoffice/sr?   www.openoffice/sr-Lat?  Something else?

For now,  www.openoffice/sr-Latn  will be OK. If we want to put and
Cyrillic's version then we will do smething like Chinese website.

I am still looking sr web site, but for now I can see a few bugs. For other
problems I will tell you in a next few days.
first page:
original:

   -

   Help is at hand whenever you need it.<http://www.openoffice.org/support/>

translated version: there is one link more, and there is problem about
translation. Generaly, I have noticed that this page is structuraly little
different then what you send me in file sr-test.
Pomoć je pri ruci <http://www.openoffice.org/sr-test/support/>Tutorijali za
OpenOffice <http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/> Tutorijali za
OpenOffice kad god je potrebna <http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/>.

Right translation will be: >Pomoć je pri ruci kad god je potrebna.<

In other pages there is broken links, but about that I will later send
message, when I have more time.
Regards,
Wlada