openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Leandro B <traduccionestol...@gmail.com>
Subject Volunteer for translation to Spanish
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:38:12 GMT
My name is Leandro Benítez, I was born in Argentina and raised in the
United States. I am 33 years old, and currently living in Spain since 2008.
I have worked as a translator, interpreter and other job positions where my
bilingual knowledge is useful.  I would like to offer my help for
translation to Spanish during my spare time, gaining more experience, and
at the same time, become part of a community of professionals who share
their time and experience with others.