openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Tal Daniel <tal.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Hebrew] "Pivot table"
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 16:56:35 GMT
Thanks for your background info, Kyle, that's more or less the info I
understood from Wikipedia. The popularity of the word, as you noted, is
also a good point while considering to translate a word, and I can add that
from my experience with Databases, as a developer, I haven't used this
term, not even in English,

All in all, I prefer to stick with "conclusion"-table, for a while, and
maybe test it in the beta of the translation.

Thanks,
Tal

--
טל