openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Translated Social Media announcements of AOO 4.0.1 release
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 15:09:15 GMT
I've put out announcements in English.   I can put out native language
announcements as well, translations of messages like:

Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 now available for download:

or

New version of free office suite Apache OpenOffice:

or

Apache OpenOffice 4.0.1 now supports <insert your language>.  Download here:

Something like that.  Try to keep the messages brief, since Twitter
has a character limitation and we need to reserve space for the URL.
So aiming for 113 characters or fewer is best.

Of course, on Facebook or Google+ I can do longer messages.  But let's
start with short messages for Twitter.

Regards,

-Rob