openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From kj...@kemedhaug.net
Subject Re: Releasing new languages for 4.0.1
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 20:37:18 GMT
We have a complete translation of Norwegian, so I suppose it might be
ready for the end of the month. Need a test build both for fixing the
existing UI translation (there must be some flaws) and as a support
for translating the help files. There is quite a bit to do in the
help, so I don't know for sure that it can be ready, but possible...

Kjell