openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From kj...@kemedhaug.net
Subject Translating xml tag content
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2013 11:31:02 GMT
I am puzzled about translation of tag elements. Most likely there is
some guide I have missed, and I would rather not sift through the mail
archive...
Call me lazy :(

I see that some content in the "link" tags for some help files are
sometimes unexpectedly translated. Specifically the "name=" part. Is
the name property used as a target name which should never be
translated, a search term/alternate text which should always be
translated, or does it work only as a hint to developers/translators
(so translating - or not - is unimportant)?

Kjell