openoffice-l10n mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Volunteer for the translation from EN to Bulgarian language.
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 12:55:44 GMT
Todor Dimitrov wrote:
> Hello dear Owners and developers of OpenOffice Org,
> I want to contribute to your great work with translations to Bulgarian
> language.
> I will be glad if you allow me to do it.

Welcome! The Bulgarian translation (the OpenOffice menus) is now
complete and will be released soon, but there is still need of help for
translating the guide: https://translate.apache.org/bg/aoo40help/

If you can help, please coordinate with Niki (in CC) who did most of the
Bulgarian translation work recently. Please see
https://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide
to learn how to ask for a personal account.

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.